PEAK Wind is entering the Taiwanese offshore wind market!
We are seeking an experienced senior consultant to lead operations (O&M) development and preparations for a key client with projects in the Taiwanese offshore wind market.
PEAK Wind is establishing presence in this new market and the right candidate will play a pivotal role in the business development and potentially in the role as country manager. You will be assigned to specific project(s).
In PEAK Wind
- we take pride in providing best-in-class commercial, financial, organizational and technical advisory and support to our clients in the offshore and onshore wind power industry. With a dedicated focus in wind farm asset and operational management we ensure that wind farm owners secure and optimize their return on investment;
- we have a profound insight into large infrastructure investments (>DKK 100bn) and are trusted advisors for some of the world largest offshore wind farms;
- you will get the opportunity to work with some of the largest infrastructure investments globally together with our clients, which includes market leading utilities, investment funds and suppliers;
- you will be part of a young and competent team of former DONG Energy employees, who constantly aims to provide market leading advisory.
You will expatriate to Taiwan (Taipei) for 2-3 years with opportunity to relocate to an European office (Hamburg, Copenhagen, Aarhus) at a later stage if desired.
Your main tasks includes:
- Act as operations preparations manager / O&M package manager for an offshore wind farm in development;
- Act as O&M development manager for a number of early stage development projects incl. development of O&M concept and strategy;
- Business development for PEAK Wind in the Asian market, i.e. attracting new customers and developing the PEAK Wind offering.
You are proactive, adaptive and a ‘can-do’ person combined with a structured and result-driven approach to problem solving.
- A master’s degree in commercial business administration, engineering or an equivalent qualification;
- Understanding of offshore wind projects and experience with the interface between technical, commercial and legal aspects;
- Work experience from an offshore wind O&M organization and experience from at least two offshore wind projects having reached operational phase, ideally with involvement in the preparations phase.
A unique and challenging opportunity in a new market, where you will be part of forming the future growth of PEAK Wind and success towards our clients. We offer a strong package incl. a specific solution for expatriation. The right candidate will have many development opportunities as we grow the business and establish our footprint.
Please contact Michael Andersen, Founding Partner, on telephone +45 61 67 51 28, or firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to know more about the position.