We are delighted to announce that Morten Eghøj Vanggaard will join PEAK Wind from September.
Morten comes with unique experience within the renewable industry, having spent the last eight years in DONG Energy’s Wind Power business unit. Morten has been fundamental in building DONG Energy Wind Power technical offshore operations capabilities and his achievements and responsibilities includes:
- Technical due diligence, assessment and development support of +6MW wind turbine platforms
- O&M lifecycle cost assumptions for on- and offshore wind farms, including service patterns, failure rates and repair costs
- Negotiation of turbine service agreements, operations agreements with financial and industrial partners
- End-of-warranty projects in collaboration with wind farm owners and OEMs
- Development of emergency service solutions when grid is unavailable in collaboration with OEMs
- Root cause analysis, performance assessment and availability warranty validation using SCADA data
Morten will further strengthen our offerings and ensure the continuous focus on project management, due diligence, and asset management into PEAK Wind. Morten will be available from September.