Balance of Plant Project Manager to Wind Energy Consultancy
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Balance of Plant (BoP) Project Manager, to support offshore wind farm development, construction and operations.
In PEAK Wind
- we take pride in providing best-in-class commercial, financial, and technical advisory and support to our clients in the offshore and onshore wind power industry. With a dedicated focus in wind farm asset and operational management we ensure that wind farm owners secure and optimize their return on investment;
- we have a profound insight into large M&A transactions and investments and are trusted advisers for investors, developers and operators in some of the world largest offshore wind farms;
- you will get the opportunity to work with some of the largest infrastructure projects globally together with our clients, which includes market leading utilities, investment funds and suppliers;
- you will be part of a motivated and competent team that constantly aims to provide market leading advisory.
Within the area of Balance of Plant, you will be working on offshore wind farm projects throughout their life-cycle – from development to operations – providing both project management and technical expertise. Internally in PEAK Wind you will also take the responsibility of further strengthening our Balance of Plant team and competences. Example assignments include:
- Support the projects in the O&M concept development by providing best practice input for the BoP area
- Develop and formulate O&M requirements for the individual BoP supplier packages (cables, foundations, sub-station, SCADA etc.) during the development and construction phases
- Participate in the negotiations with service contractors during both the procurement and execution phase
- With an Asset Integrity mindset, develop standardized and project specific service and maintenance concepts
- Project manage and support operating assets with asset integrity management and larger campaigns
- Develop new PEAK Wind products and services in the field
You will be based in one of our offices in Copenhagen or Aarhus (Denmark), Taipei (Taiwan), or our upcoming office on the US east coast from where you will have recurrent presence at client or project offices. Depending on your desires and our project pipeline an expatriation may be pursued.
You have a broad experience and skill-set from offshore wind with focus on the operations of Balance of Plant assets. Ideally, you have been working with a number of offshore wind projects already. You are proactive, adaptive and a ‘can-do’ person combined with a structured and result-driven approach to problem solving. You have a technical or operational engineering background with natural flair for commercial topics.
A unique and challenging opportunity in “an industry of the future” where you can utilize your consulting capabilities with exposure to the market and customers. You will be part of forming the continued growth of PEAK Wind and participate in an entrepreneurial environment with focus on cooperation and a desire to change status quo. The position will offer global exposure as our customers work globally.
Please contact Denis Nørnberg Andersen, on phone +45 51 14 06 10, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas latest 20th November 2018. Applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis.
Applications to be send to email@example.com