Finance Student Assistant for Operations & Asset Management Advisor
As a fast-growing, multinational consultancy company, we are looking for a talented and ambitious student assistant to support our financial activities of the company.
In PEAK Wind
- We take pride in providing best-in-class commercial, financial, and operational advisory and support to our clients in the offshore and onshore wind power industry. With a dedicated focus on wind farm asset and operational management we ensure that wind farm owners secure and optimize their return on investment;
- We have a profound insight into large M&A transactions and investments and are trusted advisors for developers and investors in some of the world largest offshore wind farms;
- We work with some of the largest infrastructure investments globally together with our clients, which includes market-leading utilities, investment funds and suppliers. You will be part of a motivated and competent team that constantly aims to provide market leading advisory.
You will be based in our Aarhus office and should expect to be working in average 15-20 hours per week subject to your study schedule and our business requirements.
In addition to the general support of the company activities, you will:
- Take part of the financial and accounting management of the company
- Cost controlling, bookkeeping, invoicing and ad hoc accounting issues
- Improvement and implementation of financial processes and BI use
- Assist in preparation of management reporting and financial budgets
You are studying for an economic degree (i.e. oecon, merc or similar) and have minimum 2 years until graduation, are among the best in the year and scoring high on both academical and interpersonal competences;
You are proactive, adaptive and a ‘can-do’ person combined with a structured and result-driven approach to problem-solving.
It is a prerequisite that you are a skilled user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and have strong English communication skills.
Experience in economic or other bookkeeping system is considered a plus but not a requirement.
A unique and challenging opportunity, where you will be part of forming the future growth of PEAK Wind and success towards our clients. You should see this opportunity as a platform to build upon your professional skills and ability to maneuver within the investment intense renewable industry.
Please contact Finance Manager Bo Andersen on +45 20 98 99 90 or through firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas latest 27th May 2019. Applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis. Applications to be sent to email@example.com