We are looking for a Project CFO!
Project CFO to wind asset management consultancy
We are looking for a talented and ambitious lead financial consultant, to – on behalf of a client – take a Project CFO-role in a Taiwanese offshore wind farm during development and construction phase. For the right candidate the position will offer great influence and excellent global career opportunities in the long term.
In PEAK Wind
- we take pride in providing best-in-class commercial, financial, and operational advisory and support to our clients in the offshore and onshore wind power industry. With a dedicated focus in wind farm asset and operational management we ensure that wind farm owners secure and optimize their return on investment;
- we have a profound insight into large M&A transactions and investments and are trusted advisors for developers and investors in some of the world largest offshore wind farms;
- you will get the opportunity to work with some of the largest infrastructure investments globally together with our clients, which includes market leading utilities, investment funds and suppliers;
- you will be part of a motivated and competent team that constantly aims to provide market leading advisory.
You will be based at our client’s office in Taipei (Taiwan) together with ~7 PEAK Wind colleagues as well as the client’s organization of ~70 people. Here you will take responsibility for all financial project activities on one of our clients’ offshore wind farms through development and construction phase.
You will be responsible for all financial and accounting aspects and deliver financial transparency to maximize value creation – together with your finance team. Additionally, you will be part of the project’s senior management team and steering committee. Responsibilities include:
- take responsibility for financial management, including management of finance team, business case assumptions, systems, planning, budgeting and implementation of processes;
- provide reporting on financial performance, liquidity, risks and budgets to internal stakeholders, steering committees, and shareholders;
- ensure correct implementation of finance requirements into EPCI contracts, including VAT, tax, customs and payment terms;
- Be part of further developing PEAK Wind’s financial service offerings by sharpening our financial toolbox and building relationship with key decisions makers
You have finance experience with long-term asset investments in a JV-setup. Ideally, you have been working with several offshore wind projects already. You are proactive, adaptive and a ‘can-do’ person combined with a structured and result-driven approach to problem solving. You have a financial background with natural flair for structure and coordination. Your mindset is outgoing, and you communicate effortlessly with stakeholders at all levels.
It is a requirement that you are open for an expatriation of at least 2-3 years.
A unique and challenging opportunity in “an industry of the future” where you can utilize your consulting capabilities with exposure to the market and customers. You will be part of forming the continued growth of PEAK Wind and participate in an entrepreneurial environment with focus on cooperation and a desire to change status quo. The position will offer global exposure as our customers work globally.
Please contact Partner Michael Andersen, on phone +886 903 699 960, or Finance Manager Bo Andersen on +45 20989990 or through firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to know more about the position. Consult our website for more information about our services or visit our company page on LinkedIn.
Are you Interested?
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com, CV and diplomas latest March 24th 2019. Applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis.
PEAK Wind ApS | CVR: 38529587 | peak-wind.com | Inge Lehmanns Gade 10, 8000 Aarhus N, Denmark | (+45) 61 67 51 28 | firstname.lastname@example.org
PEAK Wind ApS is a consultancy firm specialized in O&M and Asset Management of offshore wind farms with highly specialized knowledge of end-to-end processes both technical and commercial. PEAK was established in 2017 and today supports some of the leading operators and developers of offshore wind farms. The company is registered in Denmark (offices in Copenhagen and Aarhus) and Taiwan (office in Taipei and Changhua). PEAK Wind today has around 25 employees.