O&M Supply Chain Manager for Taiwanese Offshore Wind Projects
We are looking for a talented and ambitious O&M Supply Chain Manager, to be instrumental in the continued growth and success for PEAK Wind and our clients.
In PEAK Wind:
- we take pride in providing best-in-class commercial, financial, and technical advisory and support to our clients in the offshore and onshore wind power industry. With a dedicated focus in wind farm asset and operational management we ensure that wind farm owners secure and optimize their return on investment;
- we have a profound insight into large M&A transactions and investments (>DKK 100bn) and are trusted advisors for some of the world largest offshore wind farms;
- you will get the opportunity to work with some of the largest infrastructure investments globally together with our clients, which includes market leading utilities, investment funds and suppliers;
you will be part of a motivated and competent team who constantly aims to provide market leading advisory.
You will be based in Taiwan, preferably in Changhua, or alternatively in Taipei, where you will work closely with PEAK Wind’s Taiwan-team and with our Taiwanese client. You will be our first local hired employee and therefor will be key in establishing our local business opportunities. Assignments additionally includes:
- screening and interfacing possible Taiwanese O&M suppliers and service providers for offshore wind farms operations and maintenance services.;
- take responsibility in pre-qualification and tender processes,
- support and monitor O&M supplier/service provider preparation progress;
- development of marketable products and tools, such as project management services, strategic reviews, etc.
You have at least 5 years of experience from the energy sector and have strong commercial and communicative skills in both English and Mandarin – in speaking and writing.
You have a profound flair for stakeholder management and building relationships. Additionally, you are proactive and adaptive person with a structured and result-driven approach.
A unique and challenging opportunity in “an industry of the future” where you can utilize your commercial and stakeholder capabilities with exposure to the market and customers. You will be part of forming the continued growth of PEAK Wind and participate in an entrepreneurial environment with focus on cooperation and a desire to change status quo.
Please contact Mathias Albrecht, Lead Consultant, on phone +886 900 006 566, or MAL@peak-wind.com if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas latest 20th November 2018. Applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis.
Applications to be send to email@example.com