Operational Asset Manager – PEAK Wind US Inc.
Are you an ambitious Operational Asset Manager ready to make an impact on the Onshore Wind and Solar Energy Industries?
PEAK Wind is a start-up company focusing on Asset Management and Operations Management of renewable infrastructure assets. The company is headquartered in Denmark, and now entering the US market supplying these core services to one of the leading global infrastructure funds.
The new Operational Asset Manager will be one of the first employees to support the development and growth of the company in the US.
The ideal candidate for the Operational Asset Manager position will have solid experience in monitoring and managing infrastructure assets and identifying potential for increased productivity and efficiency. The Operational Asset Manager will work as Owner’s representative and should be self-driven, an excellent communicator on all levels and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Main areas of responsibility will be ensuring the performance of a +1GW portfolio of operational wind and solar projects on behalf of the customer. Areas of responsibility and tasks include:
- Managing and interacting with key contractors and ensure delivery on agreed services
- Managing revenue and OPEX budgets for all projects
- Managing asset management agreements and other operational contracts
- Driving relevant operational meetings with owner and contractors
- Ensuring reporting and communication regarding the projects to the owner
- Managing hedge agreements
- Optimizing operational performance by means of new hedge agreements, supplier reviews etc.
- Ensuring cash calls, distributions, invoicing etc. for operational projects
- Bachelor’s degree within a relevant commercial or engineering field of studies
- 5+ years of asset management experience preferably within renewable energy industries
- Proven commercial and business judgment skills
- Excellent team and people management skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work under pressure
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Work permit for the US
PEAK Wind offers you
- To be part of building a greener future
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment
- An opportunity to contribute to the US growth strategy
- A competitive salary and benefits package
Beginning of August 2019
New York City, NY
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and application by using this application form
If you would like to know more about the position, please call external recruiting consultant Bjoerg Larsen on +1 (407) 350-0324. SlaterConsult is PEAK Wind US Inc.’s recruiting partner for the position.