Operations Preparations Manager to Wind Asset Management Consultancy
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Operations Preparations Manager to support offshore wind farm development and construction ahead of the operational phase.
In PEAK Wind
- we take pride in providing best-in-class commercial, financial, and operational advisory and support to our clients in the offshore and onshore wind power industry. With a dedicated focus in wind farm asset and operational management we ensure that wind farm owners secure and optimize their return on investment;
- we have a profound insight into large M&A transactions and investments and are trusted advisers for developers and investors in some of the world largest offshore wind farms;
- you will get the opportunity to work with some of the largest infrastructure investments globally together with our clients, which includes market leading utilities, investment funds and suppliers;
- you will be part of a motivated and competent team that constantly aims to provide market leading advisory.
You will initially be based in one of our offices in Copenhagen or Aarhus (Denmark), Taipei (Taiwan), or our upcoming office on the US east coast from where you will take responsibility for operations preparation on one of our clients’ offshore wind farms in development phase. Once the project matures you will join the project development organization in the specific country of origin. You will act as project manager with responsibility for the operational preparations team as well as all operations preparation tasks. Example assignment include:
- take responsibility for project management, including planning, budgeting and development of processes from early stage development toward project commissioning in order to facilitate successful operations;
- Act as O&M interface for all development and construction activities
- Negotiate service contracts and facilitate O&M requirements to EPC procurement with support from the back-office team;
- Setup organization and secure resourcing as the project matures from development towards operations
- Develop country specific solutions for the specific project based on general PEAK Wind best practice
You have a broad experience and skill-set from offshore wind operations. Ideally, you have been working with a number of offshore wind projects already. You are proactive, adaptive and a ‘can-do’ person combined with a structured and result-driven approach to problem solving. You have a technical or operational engineering background with natural flair for commercial topics.
A unique and challenging opportunity in “an industry of the future” where you can utilize your consulting capabilities with exposure to the market and customers. You will be part of forming the continued growth of PEAK Wind and participate in an entrepreneurial environment with focus on cooperation and a desire to change status quo. The position will offer global exposure as our customers work globally.
Please contact Lars Conradsen, on phone +45 23 25 50 70, or at email@example.com if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas latest 20th November 2018. Applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis.
Applications to be send to firstname.lastname@example.org