Technical Analyst (Student Assistant) for an ambitious wind farm asset management consultancy working globally
As a fast-growing, multinational consultancy company, we are looking for a talented and ambitious student assistant to support our product and tool development activities of the company.
In PEAK Wind
- We take pride in providing best-in-class commercial, financial, and operational advisory and support to our clients in the offshore and onshore wind power industry. With a dedicated focus on wind farm asset and operational management we ensure that wind farm owners secure and optimize their return on investment;
- We have a profound insight into large M&A transactions and investments and are trusted advisors for developers and investors in some of the world largest offshore wind farms;
- We work with some of the largest infrastructure investments globally together with our clients, which includes market-leading utilities, investment funds and suppliers. You will be part of a motivated and competent team that constantly aims to provide market leading advisory.
You will be based in our Copenhagen office. You will be working in average 20 hours per week subject to your study schedule and requirements from our Clients.
Your task will primarily be:
- Responsibility for the development of our data architecture based on popular cloud platforms
- Automated data collection from renewable assets requiring setting up VPN tunnels and scheduling jobs to retrieve data from various sources (ODBC, SFTP, email accounts) on a regular basis
- Develop and maintain SQL databases and create Power BI dashboards for issuing to our Clients
- Carry out analytics on specific operational issues for Clients and create bespoke visualization templates
- Development of data-driven operational service offerings for new Clients with a focus on data application.
- Tool and Product development in Microsoft Excel (e.g. Project Management tools)
You are currently studying for your Bachelor’s degree or have recently started a Master’s program, are among the best in the year and scoring high on both academical and interpersonal competences. You are proactive, adaptive and apply a ‘can-do’ approach to completion of tasks. You are structured, results-driven and like to find smarter and more efficient ways to solve problems.
Your goal is to become be a Technical Analyst, IT-architect, Data Analyst with programming skills or similar. You have experience with SQL, Microsoft Power BI and an understanding of data storage and flow when working in a cloud environment. You are able to create bespoke scripts working in languages such as C#, Java, Python or similar. It is a prerequisite that you are an expert user of Microsoft Excel and have strong English communication skills.
A unique and challenging opportunity, where you will be part of forming the future growth of PEAK Wind and success towards our clients. You should see this opportunity as a platform to build upon your professional skills and ability to maneuver within the investment intense renewable industry.
Please contact Magdalena Zajonc on +45 61 31 35 69 or through email@example.com if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas latest 15th Aug 2019. Applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis. Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org