Renewables Asset Management Analyst to Wind Energy Consultancy
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Asset Management Analyst, to support offshore wind farm developers and supply chain with valuation, budgeting, analysis and reporting processes for large renewable infrastructure assets.
In PEAK Wind
- we take pride in providing best-in-class commercial, financial, and operational advisory and support to our clients in the offshore and onshore wind power industry. With a dedicated focus in wind farm asset and operational management we ensure that wind farm owners secure and optimize their return on investment;
- we have a profound insight into large M&A transactions and investments and are trusted advisers for developers and investors in some of the world largest offshore wind farms;
- you will get the opportunity to work with some of the largest infrastructure investments globally together with our clients, which includes market leading utilities, investment funds and suppliers;
- you will be part of a motivated and competent team that constantly aims to provide market leading advisory.
You will initially be based in one of our offices in Copenhagen or Aarhus (Denmark), Taipei (Taiwan), or our upcoming office on the US east coast from where you will take responsibility for establishing PEAK Wind’s toolboxes and support clients across the globe. Example assignments include:
- provide valuation consultancy on onshore and offshore wind farms;
- evaluate the attractivity of various technical solutions and commercial alternatives on behalf of the clients;
- participate in due diligence activities on onshore or offshore wind farms;
- establish and upkeep of operational and financial performance reporting on operational wind farms;
- develop in-house toolboxes, benchmark catalogues and market offerings;
You have experience and skill-set from the offshore wind industry. Ideally, you have been working with operations or asset management of wind farms. You are proactive, adaptive and a ‘can-do’ person combined with a structured and result-driven approach to problem solving. You have a financial background with natural flair for technical and commercial topics.
A unique and challenging opportunity in “an industry of the future” where you can utilize your consulting capabilities with exposure to the market and customers. You will be part of forming the continued growth of PEAK Wind and participate in an entrepreneurial environment with focus on cooperation and a desire to change status quo. The position will offer global exposure as our customers work globally.
Please contact Michael Andersen, on email email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas latest 20th November 2018. Applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis.
Applications to be send to email@example.com